Call us at+372 6 112 734
Frequently asked questions
How do I get my purchased tyres?
- For transportation of the tyres we offer DPD and Itella courier services.
- As an alternative, you can pick up your tyres at our sales agencies in Tallinn and Pärnu.
Is it also possible to buy the tyres by paying in instalments?
- It is possible to pay for the tyres at the Rehvid.com e-store also in instalments.
- Information about paying in instalments can be found here.
How soon can I get my tyres?
- The most common tyre sizes we are selling are immediately available in stock and we display the e-store inventory in real time.
- The approximate time of dispatch of goods from the storehouse can be found on the product description sheet (product card) and on the invoice we send.
- In the case of payment in instalments, we will send the tyres to the postal address indicated by the buyer from the following working day after signing the instalment agreement (if the documents are ready on a working day after 15:00, we will dispatch the goods on the day following the next working day at the latest), unless agreed otherwise.
- If you would like to pick up the tyres purchased from the e-store yourself, the tyres will be waiting for you at our sales agencies in Tallinn and Pärnu from the next working day following the payment. In case the purchase at the e-store is made after 15:00 on a working day, one working day will be added to the delivery of goods in Pärnu.
How do I know which tyres fit my car?
- On our website you will find a tyre calculator, with the help of which it is possible to find the right tyres for your car on the basis of its make or registration plate.
- If the size is not suitable, the tyres can be returned.
Which tyre brands does Rehvid.com sell?
- We are one of the largest resellers of Michelin car tyres in Estonia and one of Estonia's three official reseller partners of Goodyear. We are also the official reseller partner of Kumho and Jinhua in Estonia. In addition, our selection includes summer and winter tyres from Tetum, BFGoordrich, Rosava, Pirelli and Bridgestone.
Check out the selection of tyres here.
How do I reserve a tyre change time for myself?
- You can reserve a tyre change time through the online calendar or calling to our service line.
Where are Rehvid.com sales agencies located?